Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Guilty Secret

We all have a special addiction that we are ashamed to show people. For some it is 4 tablespoons of sugar in their morning coffee when no one else is watching and others its ogling at the cute neighbor whilst she (or he hey I am not sexist) is exercising. Mine is so dark and depraved that people have stopped talking to me after finding out that in my spare time I.........

It started with me being bored one night and being a little lonely. So I tried it once. It felt really good but I judged myself for enjoying myself. The second time I thought its just for this one time. I can stop anytime. But I couldn't and soon I become an addict. But today I am using this public platform to spread awareness and to help people with the affliction and to assure them that they are not alone.


SO here goes....

My name is Pooja Desai and I......Love the Real Housewives Series from Bravo TV. It started with watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey on Zee Cafe and then once i saw one season I knew I needed more. Soon I saw all the seasons and then I decided to try an episode of Real Housewives of New York, After all it couldn't hurt right ? Big mistake.  After seeing all the seasons of that there was no stopping me. I saw The Real Housewives of DC, Atlanta, Beverly Hills and most recently Vancouver.

The show which has more then 6 franchises follows the lives of 5-6 housewives through their daily life. Though its a reality show there is a narrative and each season finishes with a bang.

They say every addiction is cured with the admittance of the problem.

So i guess I am cured
Or will be after I procure the Real Housewives of Miami
Ermmmm,,,,do u think they woulf make an Indian version?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please